Information About France
Paris is located in France. As most people say Paris France when they mention Paris. It is in the northern of France, and borders the Seine River for about 8 miles. As your walking around in Paris you will be amazed by the architecture. One main set of buildings in France are cathedrals. In Paris the cathedrals are enourmous. They are made of stained colored glass, and fancy brick. Another main attraction in paris is the Eiffel Tower. As I have been there, this building is massive. I would say this is the most crowded place in Paris. As the majority of people there are tourists, it makes a good place for vendors to walk around. Just so you know, if a vendor comes up to you do not touch what they are selling unless you want to buy it.
Facts About Paris
- The Eiffel Tower is 986ft tall, and has 1,710 steps to the top
- Paris suprisingly was a Roman City called "Lutetia"
- The main bellof the Notre Dame Cathedral weighs over 13 tons
- Paris also only has one stop sign in the entire city
- The Eiffel Tower was only suppose to be a temporary build, but after it has been standing for more than 20 years it has found its home